英文電話用語

潔西整理了一些常用的英文電話用語,可以參考一下。講電話的時候記得音量要夠大,不用吼,但是有時候緊張或是不敢講,其實你講的是正確的,對方也聽不懂,所以要有信心,不要怕講錯。

補充一個沒講到的,忙線中

I’m sorry. She’s on another line at the moment. Do you mind if I put you on hold?

不好意思。她現在忙線中。你介意我讓你等待嗎?

 

基本英文電話用語句子                                             參考 face2face

A  要找人

May/Could I speak to Johnny Walker, please?

麻煩你,請問強尼沃克在嗎?

Can I speak to Susan, please?

請問蘇珊在嗎?

Is Tom there, please?

湯姆在嗎?

Is this Jessie?

這是潔西嗎?

 

Speaking. / This is Jessie Speaking.

我就是

 

B 要請人家等一下

Hold the line, please. I’ll put you through.

等一下。我幫你轉接。

Hold on a moment. I’ll get her.

等一下。我叫她。

 

Who’s calling, please?

請問你是哪位?

 

C 要說那個人不在

I’m afraid he’s taken this afternoon off.   He’s off today. 他今天休假。

不好意思,他今天下午請假。

I’m sorry, he’s in a meeting.

不好意思,他在開會。

I’m sorry. She’s out. /She’s not in now.

不好意思。她不在。

He’s not at his desk.

他不在座位上。

 

D  要幫人家留言

Can I take a message?

我可以幫你留言嗎?

Would you like to leave a message?

你想要留言嗎?

Shall I tell him you called?

我要不要跟他說你打來?

 

 

E  告訴人家如何聯絡你

She can call me at home this evening.

她可以今天晚上打到我家。

She can get me on my mobile.

她可以打到我的手機。

She can ring me at the office.

她可以打到我辦公室找我。

 

F  要留言

Can you ask him to call me back?

你可以叫他打給我嗎?

Could you ask him to phone me tomorrow?

你可以請他明天打給我嗎?

Just tell him Jessie Lin called.

只要跟他說林潔西打電話來過就好了。

 

廣告

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com Logo

您的留言將使用 WordPress.com 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Google+ photo

您的留言將使用 Google+ 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Facebook照片

您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

w

連結到 %s