She speaks good English.
I come from Taiwan.
She is speaking on the phone.
Look! The bus is coming.
He lives in Hong Kong.
She travels a lot in her job.
He is living in Japan.
She is traveling around Europe for a month.
I don’t know what to do.
She likes American movies.
I’m not knowing what to do.
She is liking American movies.
I have a new cell phone.
I think you’re right.
I’m having a lot of fun.
He’s having dinner with his family.
I’m thinking about my work.
I leave (leave) home at 7 o’clock in the morning.
- She usually ______ (work) in the Sales Department in London, but at the moment she ______ (do) a training course in Bristol.
- Linda _____ (wash) her hair every day.
- He _____ (try) very hard in every game that he _______ (play).
- Excuse me. I think that you ______ (sit) in my seat.
- ___________ (you/listen) to the radio very often?
- Don’t talk to me now. I ________ (write) an important e-mail.
- Why ____________ (they/drive) on the left in Britain?
- It ___________ (not/get) dark at this time of year until about 10 o’clock.
- It usually ______ (rain) here a lot, but it __________ (not/rain) now.
- A: What are you doing? B: I ________ (bake) a cake. Why ____________ (you/smile)?
______________(I/do) something wrong?
- works, is doing
- tries, plays
- are sitting
- Do you listen
- am writing
- do they drive
- doesn’t get
- rains, isn’t raining
- am baking, are you smiling, Am I doing