會話課口試 Q&A Jess 潔西
E4A Review questions
- How’s it going? Pretty good. And you?
- What do you do? I’m a salesperson.
- How do you like your job? It’s challenging. I enjoy it a lot.
- Which job do you think is the most interesting? I guess a flight attendant has a very interesting job.
- What days do you get up early? I get up early on weekdays.
- What do you do in the evening? I surf the net, listen to music, and sometimes I go jogging.
- What do you do in your free time? I play basketball.
- What’s your favorite color? My favorite color is blue.
- How much is your book? I don’t remember. It’s about 600 dollars.
- How much are your pants? They are 3,000 dollars.
- Which subject do you like better? Chinese or English? I like Chinese better because English is really difficult.
- What kind of music do you like? I like jazz and classical music.
- What kind of TV programs are popular in Taiwan? I guess Korean dramas and talk shows are very popular in Taiwan.
- What kind of movies do you like? I like action movies and animation.
- Who’s your favorite singer? Lady Gaga is my favorite singer.
- Would you like to go out on Friday? Yes, I’d love to.
- Tell me about your parents. My father is retired and my mother passed away.
- Are you from a big family? How many cousins do you have? Yes, I am from a big family. I have over 20 cousins.
- What are your classmates doing? They are talking and laughing.
- Is your father working? No, he isn’t. He is probably watching TV.
- How often do you exercise? I exercise twice a week.
- Do you ever watch TV in the morning? Yes, I watch news on TV before I go to work.
- How well do you speak English? I don’t speak English very well, but I’m improving.
- How long do you watch TV every day? I watch TV about one or two hours every day.
- How good are you at sports? I’m not very good at sports but I enjoy playing badminton.
- What did you do last weekend? Let me think. I went shopping and watched a movie.
- How was your last vacation? It was great. I went to Japan and had a very good time.
- Did you go anywhere last weekend? No, I didn’t. I just stayed home and did some housework.
- How did you get here? I got here by bus.
- Were you at home this morning? No, I was in the office.
- Where your parents in the U.S. last month? No, they weren’t. They have never been to the U.S.
- When were you born? I was born in 1985.
- What does your father look like? He’s tall and thin. He has short gray hair.
- What does your best friend look like? She’s not very tall and a bit heavy. She’s very attractive.
- What are you wearing? I’m wearing a white blouse, black pants, a green jacket, and brown sneakers.
- What’s your teacher wearing? She’s wearing a dress, high heels, and a coat.
- Have you ever been to Japan? Yes, I have been to Japan. I went there last May.
- Have you done much exercise this week? No, I haven’t. I have been busy this week.
- How many times have you gone out to eat this week? I have gone out to eat twice this week.
- Have you eaten Thai food? No, I haven’t. I don’t like spicy food.
- Did you have a sore throat last week? Yes, I did. I had a bad cold last week.
- What should you do for a headache? It’s a good idea to drink some coffee.
- What should you do for a fever? It’s important to get some rests.
- What do you do when you can’t sleep? I count sheep.
- What do you suggest for dry skin? It’s sometimes helpful to use some lotion.
E4B Review Questions
- Where are you from? I’m from Taichung.
- What do you do? I’m an assistant.
- Where do you go to school? I go to National Taiwan University.
- Why do you study English? Because I want to find a better job.
- How do you get here? I ride a scooter.
- What are your hobbies? I like swimming and dancing.
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes, I have one older brother and one younger sister.
- What’s your father like? He’s tall and handsome. He’s very serious.
- Is your mother a housewife? No, she’s not. She’s a salesperson.
- What time do you start work? I start work at 8.30.
- What time do you finish work? I finish work at 6.30.
- Do you stay up late during the week? Yes, I go to bed at 2 or 3 a.m.
- Who do you live with? I live with my coworkers.
- Where do you eat lunch? I eat lunch in the office.
- How long do you surf the Net every day? It depends. I surf the Net two or three hours during the week. On the weekend, I spend more than ten hours a day online.
- Is there a movie theater in your neighborhood? Yes, there is.
- How many rooms are there in your house/apartment? There are five rooms in my apartment.
- Where is your cell phone? It’s on the desk.
- How was your weekend? It was great.
- When were you born? I was born in 1989.
- Where were you born? I was born in Taipei.
- How old were you when you could speak English? I could speak English when I was 10 years old.
- What did you do last weekend? Not much. I just stayed at home.
- When did you last check email? I checked email an hour ago.
- Were you late for class/work today? No, I wasn’t.
- What’s your favorite fruit? I like mangoes.
- What’s your favorite meat? I love chicken.
- What’s your favorite Taiwanese snack? I like pig blood’s cake.
- What do you usually have for breakfast? I usually just have a coffee.
- How tall are you? I’m one meter 65.
- What do you usually wear to work/school? I usually wear a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.
- What are you doing this weekend? I’m going shopping with my friends.
- Where are you going after class? I’m going to the night market.
- Whose book is this? It’s Jessie’s.
- Whose glasses are these? They’re mine.
- Where do you usually buy clothes? I usually buy clothes in the department store.