E2B L5 Unit 5 It’s my life Jess Lin P.1
A. Warm-up Questions
1. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes, I do. I have two sisters.
2. Do you have NT500 in your wallet? No, I don’t. I only have $100.
3. Do you have five credit cards? Yes, I have more than five credit cards.
4. Do you have a job? Yes, I do. I’m an engineer.
5. Do you have a cat? Yes, I have a cat and a rabbit.
6. Do you have English classes in the morning?
No, I have English classes at night.
7. Does your father have a beautiful daughter? Yes, he does.
8. Does your mother have a handsome son? No, she doesn’t.
9. Does your best friend have a Japanese car? Yes, he does.
10. Does your teacher have short hair? No, she doesn’t.
B. Sports, Food, and Drink
1. basketball 籃球 2. baseball 棒球 3. badminton 羽毛球
4. soccer 足球 5. football 美式足球 6. tennis 網球 7. golf 高爾夫
8. swimming 游泳 9. jogging 慢跑 10. hiking 健行
1. Italian food 義大利菜 2. Chinese food 中國菜 3. Japanese food 日本菜 4. American food 美國菜 5. Thai food 泰國菜 6. pizza 披薩 7. hamburgers 漢堡 8. oranges橘子9. ice cream 冰淇淋 10. noodles 湯麵
1. tea 茶 2. coffee 咖啡 3. soda 汽水 4. juice 果汁 5. water 水 6. milk 牛奶 7. pearl milk tea/ bubble tea 珍珠奶茶 8. beer 啤酒 9. wine 葡萄酒 10. cocktail 雞尾酒
E2B L5 Unit 5 It’s my life Jess Lin P.2
B. Sports, Food, and Drink
A: It’s a kind of drink. It’s bitter. You can find it at Starbucks.
B: It’s coffee!
A: Yes, that’s right. Do you like coffee?
B: Yes, I like coffee. / No, I don’t like coffee.
C. About you
1. Do you come from Taipei? Yes, I do. I come from Taipei.
2. Do you live in Banqiao? No, I don’t. I live in Tucheng.
3. Do you live in an apartment? Yes, I live in an apartment.
4. Do you work in a foreign company? No, I don’t. I work in a local company.
5. Do you like Korean food? Yes, I do. I like it a lot.
6. Do you like your job? Yes, I love it.
7. Do you drink coffee? No, I drink tea and water.
8. Do you speak Taiwanese and Hakka?
I speak Taiwanese, but I don’t speak Hakka.
1. My name’s ____________.
2. I come from __________.
3. I live in _____________.
4. I work in ____________.
5. I’m a/an _____________.
6. I eat _______________.
7. I drink ______________.
8. I like _______________.
9. I don’t like ___________.
10. I speak _____________.
11. I want to ____________.
E2B L5 Unit 5 It’s my life Jess Lin P.3
1. Where do you come from? I come from Taipei.
2. Where do you live? I live in Chungho.
3. Do you live in an apartment? No, I don’t. I live in a house.
4. Where do you work? I work in a bank in Sanchung.
5. Do you like your job? Yes, I like my job very much.
6. Do you like Korean food? No, I don’t like Korean food.
7. What kind of food do you like? I like Chinese food and Japanese food.
8. Do you like tennis? Yes, I love tennis!
9. What sports do you like? I like basketball.
10. Do you like beer? No, I like wine.
11. What drinks do you like? I like tea, coffee, and beer.
12. Do you speak Japanese? Yes, I speak Japanese.
13. What language do you speak? I speak Chinese, Japanese, and English.
14. Do you play badminton? No, I don’t play badminton.
15. What sports do you play?
I don’t play any sports, but I watch baseball games on TV.
16. Do you like American movies? Yes, I like American movies a lot.
17. Do you have a Japanese car?
No, I don’t have a Japanese car, but I have a Japanese camera.
18. Do you read English magazines?
No, I don’t read English magazines, but I visit English learning websites.
19. Do you cook Italian food? No, I don’t cook Italian food, but I cook
Japanese food and Chinese food.
20. Do you listen to English songs? Yes, I listen to English songs.
E2B L5 Unit 5 It’s my life Jess Lin P.4
E. 現在簡單式Present Simple
I get up at 7.30.
She takes a bus to school.
Honesty is the best policy. 誠實為上策。
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. 日出於東落於西。
一般動詞的句型為S ＋ V1 (V1指的是動詞的原形)
肯定句 S ＋ V1 (第三人稱單數動詞後要加s)
I cook dinner five days a week.
My mother cooks diner for me.
否定句 S ＋ do/does not + V1
They don’t eat breakfast every day.
He doesn’t like Japanese food.
Yes/No 問句 把助動詞放在主詞前面造問句
Do/Does ＋ S ＋ V1π
Do you live with your parents?
Does Tom speak English?
當what who 當主詞時，則不需要助動詞
WH do/does ＋ S ＋ V1
What time do you finish work?
Where does Linda go to school?
Who do you have dinner with?
Who cooks dinner for you?
三、現在簡單式的副詞如：every day, once a week, always, usually, often,
E2B L5 Unit 5 It’s my life Jess Lin P.5
talk-talks, learn-learns, read-reads, get-gets
- 當動詞字尾是sh, ch, ss, x, z時，則加es。
wash-washes, watch-watches, kiss-kisses, fix-fixes, buzz-buzzes
study-studies, cry-cries, fly-flies, try-tries
say-says, play-plays, pray-prays, pay-pays
have-has, do-does, go-goes
- 當動詞字尾是無聲子音如/f/, /k/, /p/, /t/, 時，加s後，應讀做/s/。
Laugh-laughs, cook-cooks, stop-stops, meet-meets
- 當動詞字尾是有聲子音如/d/, /n/, /l/, /v/ 等或母音時，加s後，應讀做/z/。
Read-reads, learn, learns, sell, sells, live-lives, know-knows, see-sees
- 當動詞字尾為/s/, /z/, / ʃ /, / tʃ /, / dʒ /, 時，加s後，應讀做/ ɪz/。要注意的是，發音時看的是最後一個音，而非最後一個字母，如dance就是這一類。
Miss-misses, buzz-buzzes, wish-wishes, match-matches, judge-judges,
英文字母的母音（vowels）為a, e, i, o, u，其餘為子音（consonants）。
無聲子音(voiceless consonants)：/p/, /t/, /k/, /f/, /s/, /ʃ/, / tʃ/, / θ /, /h/,
有聲子音(voiced consonants)：/b/, /d/, /g/, /v/, /z/, / ʒ /, / dʒ /, / ð/, /l/, /m/, /n/, /r/, /w/, /j/, / ŋ/
母音：/ æ /, / ɛ /, / ɪ /, / a /, / ʌ /, / e /, / i /, / aɪ/, / o /, / u /, / ʊ /, / ɔ /, / ɔɪ/,
/ aʊ /, / ɝ /, / ɚ/, /ə /