E2A L8 Unit 9 Broccoli is good for you. Jess P.1
- A. Warm-up Questions
- How’s it going? Pretty good. / Not bad. / Terrible.
- Do you eat breakfast every day?
Of course. It’s very important.
No, I don’t. I’m always in a hurry. / I’m on a diet.
- How many cups of coffee do you drink every day?
I drink two cups of coffee, one in the morning, one in the afternoon.
I don’t drink coffee. I drink a lot of tea.
- What kind of food do you like?
I like Chinese food, Japanese food, and Italian food.
I like all kinds of food.
- Do you eat a lot of junk food?
Yes, I eat a lot of hamburgers, fried chicken, French fries, and I love coke!
No, I don’t. I only eat junk food when I’m out with friends.
Your shopping list:
- fat, oil, sugar:
- meat and other protein:
A: Excuse me. Do you have any strawberries?
B: Yes, I have some strawberries. Here you are.
No, I don’t have any strawberries, but I have some fish, beans, nuts,
chicken, eggs , and beef.
A: Can I have some beef?
B: Sure. Here you are.
E2A L8 Unit 9 Broccoli is good for you. Jess P.2
C.單數與複數 Singular and Plural
不會單獨存在，前面一定要加a, an, the, this, my等。
I have a dog. My dog is very cute.
There are twenty students in my class.
I ate two hamburgers and some French fries for lunch.
是前面不可以加a,an，但可以加the, this, my等。因為是
I like coffee.
I drink three cups of coffee every day.
I’d like a coffee, please. Can I have an ice cream?
I can’t live without coffee. Chocolate ice cream is my favorite.
可數名詞： many, a lot of, some, any
不可數名詞：much, a lot of, some, any
肯定句： a lot of, some
疑問句： a lot of, any
|I have some books.
I have a lot of books.
|I don’t have any books.|
| I have some money.
I have a lot of money.
|I don’t have any money.|
|Do you have a lot of books?
Do you have any books?
|How many books do you have?|
|Do you have a lot of money?
Do you have any money?
|How much money do you have?|
E2A L8 Unit 9 Broccoli is good for you. Jess P.3
A: What’s your favorite meat? B: I like pork.
A: What’s your favorite vegetable? B: I like carrots.
F. Food Questions
- How often do you cook? I don’t often cook. My mother cooks for us.
- How often do you eat in a restaurant? I eat in a restaurant almost every weekend.
- How often do you go to a fast-food restaurant? I don’t like junk food. I sometimes go to a McDonald’s with my classmates. About once a month, I guess.
- How often do you have dinner with your family? I have dinner with my family on big holidays because I live in Taipei and they live in Taichung.
- How often do you eat late night snacks? I work late, so I eat late night snacks every day!
- What’s the most famous Taiwanese food? I would say bubble tea.
- What do you usually eat for breakfast? I often have soybean milk and egg pancake.
- What foods do you like? I love meat. I eat all kinds of meat.
- What foods don’t you like? I don’t like vegetables.
- Where do you eat lunch? I eat lunch in the office. I often bring my lunch box.
E2A L8 Unit 9 Broccoli is good for you. P.4
G. Frequency Adverbs 頻率副詞
How often do you exercise?
I sometimes exercise.
I exercise every morning/afternoon/night/day/week/month/year.
I exercise once/twice/three times/four times a week.
Write five sentences about your eating habit with frequency adverbs, then compare with your partner.
- I often skip breakfast.
- I always have brunch on weekend.
- I hardly ever eat late night snacks.
- I never eat durians.
- I usually eat some watermelon after dinner in summer.